Sep 15, 2009

Euro Trip - Part 1 Fontana Di Trivi & Spanish Stairs

'Fontana Di Trivi' - An utter pleasure for anyone to be at that place. To see the marvel by his eyes and feel the magic of the environment. You don't regret the amount of visitors there, all the people pushing and taking pictures and the mob just enough not to make any mishap and be in control though by policemen. In that scorching heat the water was so cold. This is the place where you wish to get your dreams come true. You throw a coin not facing the fountain, in a hope to get what you have asked from HIM at that very moment. I hope I will get it, though I don't believe in fate and luck and all the things but I was still feeling that somehow my wish will be fulfilled, that is how much magical the place was. You come as a impure soul and gets divinity in its simplest form possible. I fall in love with that place at once and was feeling relaxed and like I have completed my journey of life. I have done my hardships to reach there and now is the time to get relaxed. To feel the ambiance, to let the environment do its work of magic and take you away to some place you cannot imagine to be.
You can all read about its glorious history on wiki but what I felt is total bliss..somehow. Don't ask the reason. Nothing less then total happiness. Now I know that why they call that happiness can only be pursued. The art with which the place has been put together can only be described by great poets, telling how beautiful the place is by some analogies, may be. We all four made our wishes by throwing coins into the water. I truly wanted to spend more time in their but as usual we were running out of time. The next thing I knew was we were climbing a slant road, in spite of Spanish stairs that we were looking from last half an hour, to some place whose best part would be that we were chatting all the way. Its always good to make new friends and share your thoughts and weird experiences, likes, dislikes. Now somehow we reached to the Spanish stairs, I don't know why do they call them that, they certainly led to a beautiful church, Cathedral as it is called in German. Well it also had a bad memory for me, as I forgot my jacket in that church having 20 euros in its upper pocket. If somebody goes to Rome and to that church, please return my jacket:)
As we noticed that Rome is much similar to India, broken walls, deteriorated paints small houses and lots of tourists everywhere. Vendors shouting for various things. Some painters making sketches of the people at cheap prices. At the starting of the stairs there is a very small but beautiful fountain, where we took cold water, who cares if it was drinkable or not. And as we turned we all just stood still by seeing a black colored Ferrari, though reminds me of my first year when all of my friends used to call my old scooter Ferrari(as I used to drive it at 70 kmph, bit of daredevil though..huh) but the real one was nothing like that. Without a doubt I dream of that car in each and every one of my dreams riding in the suburbs of Europe empty roads greenery and with no speed limit music at its class.
Well let me come out of my dreams. We then now headed towards our next destination..railway station.

No comments: