Sep 18, 2009

Euro Trip - Part 1 Art Gallery


I again set out to roam around in the street and accidentally entered to an art gallery. Art and me have relation whatsoever. But still it was classy and I was at first point in my life felt that the artists have something in them that makes them a lot different from the rest of the world. They have insight to human mind, though not fully but somehow they manage to portrait somethings that are just in the fields of our virtual world of oneself. Beautifully crafted stones and paintings. Each telling some or other story.
Symbolism, difficult to understand, but draws you near to it somehow. You keep on thinking the grounds on which you are getting connected to that piece, but only few of us have the aptitude to get what was hidden in it. And then the role of artists gets started. A true artist is one who can not only portrait the realms of life or whatever message he wants to convey but most importantly that message should reach the onlooker, I should say.
As they say that artists are somewhat out of this world and that too sarcastically, I really don't agree with that completely. I cannot say that I understand art, but in respect to make someone feel the message and stops your eyes the minute you saw that painting and starts thinking that ok the artists must have thought this and that while painting his thoughts, I can say that I was a bit overwhelmed to explore that part of me.
And what I like also the most about anything that is being on the display that each and every bit of it was displayed beautifully and just like it is as important as the other one, and this is not only true for just painting but everything all over Europe whether it a roadside advertisement or a Picasso or Da Vinci.
Well I was all freshen by that half an hour experience and now took my luck, the usual khakhras and again set out to roam around the streets.
As I learned till this time if you don't know the place, follow the mob. And I did the same and reached one of the most memorable places. I always used to think the palaces to be huge and awespiring and well I was not totally incorrect as I entered the Palace of Ducale.

No comments: