Nov 25, 2009

Milan...a experience


                            Well it was a bit difficult to roam around without map in place where one has visited first time and is just opposite to what place he has come from. But I was feeling happy well more because I got out from that place. Place where I spared one of my delirious moments. But finally it was over now I realize why people say that morning rays bring happiness and bliss to everyone. Hail to those who wake up early in the morning. I saw a church and went inside, first time I tried to pray in the manner what Christians do, hardly understood anything that I was doing but it felt amazing. Peaceful it was and an amazing kind of energy woke me up. Well I then sat on a bench and let the cool breeze along with the bright sunlight let me sink in the wonderful land of fairy with them. I was amazingly drawn towards the mother earth and for those few moments I felt a complete bliss growing inside me and slowly coming to my face as a faint smile. I sat down for I don't know for how long and then again set towards station to get my map and then I sat down to go for a fun ride on the streets of Milan, now seeming refreshing and bright unlike the darkness that dawned for last 8 hours. I then visited the most coveted building that I have ever seen, the biggest church. It was amazing how the engineering turn the world into an aspiring milieu. Their also the prayers were going on and between the tight security I just looked into the church and get out to see the biggest brands of bags, goggles and wallets etc. Everything that I have heard was right in front of me. Those classy things do have an materialistic effect on everybody, with no exception. Then I fed some of the birds from my hands and time again was not permitting to go further deep in the city of Fashion. So after looking to the picturesque of Mozart and all I set out to my return journey. And to my surprise I found all three of my companions sitting in my next apartment. We then four talked about our lives and ins and outs to be in a relationship and had great fun. So much so that the ladies sitting in the apartment went away because of the noise. I then caught a tram to my dormitory after changing trains, well I was completely tired and immediately to a deep slumber thinking nothing but tomorrows plans of completing he project asap.

No comments: